Blackstone S’mores Flatbread Introduction:
Welcome to the ultimate taste adventure! This Blackstone S’mores Flatbread brings together sweet, smoky, and classic campfire flavors all on one delicious flatbread. Whether you’re craving the classic s’mores flavor, or something a bit more customized, this flatbread is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth. From the marshmallow fluff to the graham cracker crumbs, the unique combination of flavors will have you coming back for seconds. To maximize over-the-top taste, we suggest adding a few extra sides like chocolate syrup or a drizzle of caramel sauce. Let’s get cooking!
Flavor Style Options:
Classic: As stated above, the classic s’mores flatbread consists of marshmallow fluff, graham cracker crumbs, and chocolate syrup.
Sweet-and-Spicy: Want something more unexpected for s’mores? Try adding a hint of spice to your flatbread. Spread a layer of chili-infused honey over the flatbread before adding the other ingredients for a sweet and spicy treat.
Fruity: Replace the chocolate syrup with melted jam or preserves for an unexpected but delicious twist. For a true tropical-inspired experience, add macadamia nuts to the mix.
– 4 naan flatbreads
– 4 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cups marshmallow fluff
– 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
– 1 cup chocolate sauce
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Brush each flatbread with olive oil.
3. Spread marshmallow fluff over each flatbread.
4. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over each flatbread.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 10-13 minutes or until flatbread is golden brown and marshmallow fluff is melted and bubbly.
6. Remove from oven and drizzle with chocolate sauce.
Remember, you can substitute the chocolate sauce for jam or melted caramel sauce for a new flavor twist.
Tips & Suggestions
– For extra crunch, top your flatbread with toasted chopped nuts before baking.
– These are delicious served immediately after preparation, but you can also bake a few and store them in an airtight container for quick snacks and lunches.
– For an elevated presentation, cut the flatbreads into square slices and serve on a platter with extra syrup, fluff, and graham crackers on the side.