Griddle-Baked Brownie Sundae Introduction
Welcome to Griddle-Baked Brownie Sundae night! For those nights when you feel like treating yourself or your family to something special and delicious. Perfect for an easy, chocolatey indulgence after a long day. The Griddle-Baked Brownie Sundae is just that-a warm, gooey brownie baked on a griddle, topped with your favorite sides. If you want to mix it up, try different variations like Caramel Brownie Sundae, Cookies and Cream Brownie Sundae, or Peanut Butter Brownie Sundae for a unique spin it.
For the brownie:
– 1/2 cup unsalted butter
– 3/4 cup granulated sugar
– 2 large eggs
– 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup cocoa powder
– 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
– Hot fudge sauce
– Whipped cream
– Chopped nuts
1. Preheat a griddle to medium heat.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the butter and sugar until light and creamy. Add in the eggs and mix to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, mix together the cocoa powder, flour, and salt. Slowly add this mixture to the butter mixture, mixing until combined.
4. Pour the brownie batter onto the griddle and spread it out to form an even layer (about 10 inches in diameter).
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, until the brownie is cooked through.
6. Transfer the brownie to a plate and top with hot fudge sauce, whipped cream, and chopped nuts.
Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the center of the brownie sundae for an extra indulgent treat!
Tips and Suggestions
– For a nice contrast, top with some fresh berries such as raspberries or blueberries.
– If you want to sprinkle some extra indulgence, add mini chocolate chips or toffee bits to the sundae.
– Serve with a side of warm, melty marshmallows for a truly decadent experience.
– For the adventurous, top with sprinkles and food coloring for an even more festive sundae.
Enjoy this sweet treat and savor every delicious bite. Have fun experimenting with different flavors and topping combinations to find your ultimate favorite Griddle-Baked Brownie Sundae.