This Griddle-Baked Brownie Sundae is the perfect combination of rich brownie and cold ice cream that will melt in your mouth! It’s easy to make and sure to wow your guests or family.
Plus, it’s perfect for a weeknight treat or a summer barbecue. Here’s what you need and how to make this amazing dessert.
– Brownie mix
– Vegetable oil
– Ice cream
– Hot fudge sauce
– Whipped cream
– Nuts (optional)
1. Preheat your griddle to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Follow the instructions on the brownie mix for making a batter. This usually requires mixing the brownie mix, oil, and eggs together until a thick batter forms.
3. Grease the griddle with a light layer of cooking spray.
4. Pour the brownie batter onto the griddle and spread it out evenly.
5. Cook the brownie for 3-5 minutes until it is golden brown. Flip it over and cook the other side for another 3-5 minutes.
6. Once the brownie is done cooking, transfer it to a plate or a cutting board.
7. Place a scoop of ice cream over the brownie.
8. Drizzle the hot fudge sauce over the ice cream and brownie.
9. Serve with whipped cream, nuts, and any other desired toppings.
– Easy to make
– Can be prepared in advance for a stress-free entertaining experience
– Combines hot and cold flavors for a unique and delicious dessert
– Not ideal for those watching their sugar or fat intake
– Takes a bit longer to prepare than other desserts
Making a Griddle-Baked Brownie Sundae is easy and delicious. With just a few simple ingredients and instructions, you’ll have a unique and delightful dessert that you can serve for any occasion. Give it a try and you’ll be sure to love it!