Griddle-Baked Fruit Pizza Welcome to the kitchen! If you’re looking for a deliciously sweet and indulgent dessert that you can make on your griddle, then you’ve come to just the right place. Here I’ll show you how to make the perfect Griddle-Baked Fruit Pizza. This fruity and indulgent dish is sure to be a hit among friends and family. Plus, it’s simple to make with some pantry staples. And if you don’t have the exact ingredients listed here, feel free to get creative and substitute with whatever you have available – you can always make this amazing dish your own!
Ingredients & Prep:
• 1 package of sugar cookie dough
• 1 can of whipped cream cheese
• 2 tablespoons of sugar
• Fresh fruits: strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and peaches, thinly sliced
• Chocolate syrup, marshmallow fluff, and graham cracker crumbs, for topping
1. Preheat your griddle to 350°F.
2. Roll out the sugar cookie dough on a floured surface until it forms an even 11-inch round. Place the cookie dough on the heated griddle and cook for 12-15 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
3. In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar. Spread the mixture over the cookie crust, making sure to cover it.
4. Arrange the fresh fruit slices over the cream cheese until the top of the pizza is fully covered.
5. Move the pizza to the coolest part of the griddle and cook for an additional 5-7 minutes or until the fruit starts to caramelize.
6. Remove the pizza from the griddle and top with chocolate syrup, marshmallow fluff and graham cracker crumbs.
If you want to level up this pizza, try making a balsamic glaze. Simply whisk together 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar and 1 tablespoon of honey in a saucepan over medium heat. Simmer for about 10 minutes or until the mixture thickens. Then pour the glaze over the pizza before serving. Yum!
Serving & Tips:
This Griddle-Baked Fruit Pizza pairs perfectly with a scoop of creamy vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt. Also, feel free to substitute any fruits or toppings you desire. If you’d like a tropical twist, try using pineapples, mangos and kiwis. For a fuller flavor, you can use your favorite jam in place of the cream cheese. Enjoy!