Griddle-Cooked Chicken Alfredo Introduction
Welcome to the marvelous world of Griddle-Cooked Chicken Alfredo! This cheesy, creamy, and oh-so-yummy dish is a favorite of both kids and adults alike. Plus, it’s so simple to make! We’ll show you how to make a delicious Alfredo sauce on a griddle, along with a side of garlic bread and a simple salad. But that’s not all — you can incorporate different flavor profiles like Italian herbs or sautéed Napa cabbage to infuse unique flavors into the same dish. Now let’s get cooking!
– 16oz boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes
– 1/4 cup butter
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 cup cooked macaroni
– 1/4 cup flour
– 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
– 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
– 1/4 cup chopped parsley
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 4 tablespoons olive oil
– Garlic bread and salad to serve
1. Preheat the griddle to 350°F.
2. In a bowl, season the chicken with salt and pepper. Add the olive oil to the griddle and add the chicken. Cook for 6 minutes, until golden brown, flipping once. Remove from the griddle and set aside.
3. In the same griddle, melt the butter and add the garlic. Saute for 1 minute.
4. Add the flour and cook for 1 minute. Gradually add the heavy cream and cook until sauce thickens, stirring constantly.
5. Add the Parmesan cheese, macaroni, and cooked chicken to the pan and stir until well incorporated.
6. Stir in the parsley and adjust the seasonings to taste.
7. Serve the Alfredo in individual plates, topped with the garlic bread and side salad. Enjoy!
If you’re in a hurry, you can use pre-cooked chicken to save time. Just remove the skin and cut into cubes, before including it in the recipe.
Tips and suggestions
– For a simple but delicious variation, top your Griddle-Cooked Chicken Alfredo with sautéed Napa cabbage for a slightly sweet and crunchy texture.
– For a lighter version of the dish, you can use fat-free cream instead of heavy cream.
– Serve it as a delicious main course or as a lunch portion with garlic bread and a side salad.
– Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days. Enjoy!