Griddle-Cooked S’mores Quesadilla Welcome to the recipe for Griddle-Cooked S’mores Quesadilla! This delicious and easy-to-make dessert is the perfect treat for snack time or even dessert. Feel free to customize this treat to your own flavor preferences. Try adding your favorite fruits for a taste burst, or melt in some dark chocolate for a truly ultimate s’mores experience. With these ingredients and simple steps, you will be creating a mouth-watering and scrumptious dessert in no time!
– 2 (10-inch) flour tortillas
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 4 tablespoons of Nutella
– 4 ounces of semi-sweet chocolate, chopped
– 2/3 cup of miniature marshmallows
– 1/4 cup of graham crackers, crushed
1. Heat a griddle on medium-high heat.
2. Place one tortilla on the griddle and spread Nutella on top.
3. Sprinkle chopped chocolate, marshmallows and graham cracker crumbs onto the Nutella.
4. Top with the second tortilla and let cook until the bottom starts to brown before carefully flipping and cooking other side.
5. Cook each side until lightly browned, about 2 minutes per side.
6. Cut the quesadilla into triangles and serve it with desired sides.
– Make sure to use good quality chocolate for best results.
– If you want a crispier crust, you can brush butter on both sides of the tortilla before adding the ingredients and cooking it.
Tips & Suggestions:
– Experiment with different flavors! Try adding different kinds of fruits or nuts to the quesadilla or substituting a different flavor of chocolate or marshmallows.
– Get creative with the toppings! Try fresh whipped cream, caramel sauce, or a layer of peanut butter between the two tortillas instead of marshmallows.
– Serve the quesadilla warm with sides such as chocolate sauce, marshmallow fluff or graham cracker crumbs.