Griddle-Fried Rice & Fruit Bowl Introducing the Griddle-Fried Rice & Fruit Bowl: a delectably simple yet incredibly flavorful dish requiring minimal time in the kitchen! Whether you enjoy your bowl with sweet, savory, or spicy flavors, you’re sure to be delighted by the unique combination of textures and flavors. Bring a unique twist to your every-day meal with this easy-to-follow recipe!
– 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
– 3 cloves garlic, minced
– 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
– 2 cups cooked white rice
– 1 cup pineapple, chopped
– 1 cup frozen mango, chopped
– 1 cup water
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1/2 teaspoon salt
– 1/2 cup cashews
– Whipped cream, caramel sauce, and nuts for serving
1. Heat a griddle over medium-high heat.
2. Add the oil, garlic, and cumin to the griddle, stirring constantly for about 1 minute.
3. Add in the cooked rice and stir until combined.
4. Add in the chopped pineapple and mango, stirring to combine.
5. Pour in the water and season with black pepper and salt.
6. Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
7. Add in the cashews and continue cooking for about 5 minutes.
8. Serve the griddle-fried rice with whipped cream, caramel sauce, and nuts. Enjoy!
Hacks: For a low-carb version, replace the rice with cauliflower rice.
– Store leftovers in an air-tight container and reheat on the griddle for added crunch.
– If you want to go all-in on the sweetness, feel free to drizzle the bowl with honey or other sweetener.
– For a more savory version, swap out the cashews with something more salty and crunchy like salted peanuts or roasted almonds.
– To add a bit of heat to the dish, add in a pinch of cayenne pepper or sprinkle your bowl with dried chili flakes.
– Serve your fried rice & fruit bowl with a side of yogurt for added creaminess.