Introducing Griddle Gourmet Scramble! This dish is a delicious and easy to make griddle twist on the classic fried egg dish.
It’s a fantastic way to combine different flavors and ingredients while adding a hint of gourmet finesse. For a more flavorful, rich, and savory style try adding sautéed mushrooms, spinach, and sundried tomatoes to the scramble.
Or, go for a lighter and brighter style with crumbled feta cheese, diced tomatoes, and fresh herbs. However you choose, this Griddle Gourmet Scramble will definitely hit the spot.
– 4 large eggs
– 1/4 cup roasted vegetables (such as bell peppers and onions)
– 1/4 cup shredded cheese of your choice
– 2 slices of bacon, cooked and diced
– Optional: 1/2 cup sautéed mushrooms, spinach, and sundried tomatoes
– 2 teaspoons butter
– 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, such as parsley and chives
– Sea salt, freshly ground pepper, and other seasonings of your choice
– Sour cream
1. Heat a griddle or flat top grill to medium-high heat.
2. Add the butter to the griddle and let it melt until it begins to foam.
3. Add the roasted vegetables and season with salt, pepper and other herbs. Cook for about 4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until vegetables begin to soften and lightly brown.
4. Push the vegetables to one side of the griddle to make a space for the eggs.
5. Crack the eggs into the griddle, season with salt and pepper, and gently stir the eggs with a spatula until just beginning to set and become fluffy.
6. Sprinkle the cheese and bacon over the eggs and vegetables, stirring lightly to combine.
7. If desired, add the sautéed mushrooms, spinach, and sundried tomatoes to the griddle and rapidly stir. Cook until vegetables are soft and the eggs are cooked through.
8. Remove the scramble from the heat and scoop onto a plate.
9. Top the scramble with a dollop of sour cream and avocado.
10. Serve and enjoy!
Griddle Hack: Be sure to keep an eye on the griddle as it can quickly get too hot, which will resulting in burning the food! To avoid this, adjust the heat to low or medium-low and keep stirring the food occasionally as it cooks.
– Serve with fresh toast, a side salad, or roasted potatoes for a hearty meal.
– This scramble can also be served for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.
– For extra flavor, add a few drops of hot sauce or a drizzle of tahini.
– Switch up the mix-ins and toppings to introduce new flavors and textures to the dish.
– This dish is also great for meal prep as it can be made in advance, kept in the refrigerator and then reheated whenever desired.
Griddle Gourmet Scramble is an easy and flavor-packed dish that brings restaurant-quality food right to your own kitchen. With just a few simple ingredients and a few minutes of cooking time, it’s sure to become a family favorite. So the next time you want to make a delicious, but effortless meal, make sure to add Griddle Gourmet Scramble to your list of go-to recipes. Enjoy!