Griddle Gourmet Scramble Introducing the Griddle Gourmet Scramble — an amazing dish, bursting with flavor and textures. This delicious, comforting classic calls for a few simple ingredients, just enough to make your taste buds dance with joy. So, let’s get cooking!
– 4 eggs
– 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
– 1 cup roasted vegetables (such as bell peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes, or onions)
– 1/3 cup shredded cheese of your choice
– 2 tablespoons crispy bacon bits
– 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as chives, parsley, or dill)
– 2 tablespoons sour cream
– 1/2 avocado, sliced
1. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Crack the eggs into the skillet and scramble until just cooked, about 3 minutes.
3. Add the roasted vegetables, cheese, and bacon bits, stirring to combine. Continue to cook until the cheese has melted.
4. Add the herbs and mix again. Remove the scramble from the heat and transfer to a plate.
5. Top with the sour cream and avocado slices and serve hot.
– To make a heartier scramble, add cooked, crumbled sausage or tofu.
– For a spicier version, try adding a few dashes of your favorite hot sauce.
– To make a taco-style scramble, serve with warm soft tortillas and top with salsa, sour cream, and guacamole.
– Leftover scramble can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Reheat in the microwave or on the stove.
– This scramble pairs perfectly with toast and a side of fresh fruit for a complete and balanced meal.