Griddle-Roasted Beef & Vegetable Skewers Welcome to my Griddle-Roasted Beef & Vegetable Skewers! A quick and easy way to turn a delightfully hearty dinner into a fun and flavorful meal. Whether you’re looking for a smoky-sweet flavor profile, or you want to go big with umami-packed ingredients, there are endless possibilities with this recipe. Let’s get grilling!
• 1 ½ pounds of cubed sirloin steak
• 2 tablespoons of olive oil
• 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire sauce
• 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
• 1 teaspoon of onion powder
• ½ teaspoon of smoked paprika
• ½ teaspoon of balsamic vinegar
• 1 small zucchini, cut into 1” pieces
• 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1” pieces
• 1 onion, cut into 1” pieces
• 8-10 bamboo skewers, soaked in water for at least 1 hour
• Salt and pepper, to taste
• ½ pound of baby potatoes, halved
• 2 ears of corn, husks removed
1. Preheat your griddle to medium-high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, combine the steak cubes, olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika,vinegar, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix until all of the ingredients are well-incorporated.
3. Assemble the skewers with the steak cubes, zucchini, bell pepper and onion, and place onto the griddle.
4. Close the lid of the griddle and cook for 8-10 minutes, flipping the skewers over halfway through cooking.
5. Add the potatoes to the griddle and cook for 8-10 minutes turning them once or twice during cooking.
6. Add the corn to the griddle and cook for 8-10 minutes, turning a few times during cooking.
7. Remove all the vegetables and steak from the griddle and place them onto a plate.
8. Serve hot with your favorite side dishes and enjoy!
Quick Griddle-Roasting Hack: For perfectly cooked skewers, keep them raised off the griddle as much as possible, ensuring that nothing is touching the griddle’s surface. This will help to prevent burning and sticking.
Tips and Suggestions:
• Try substituting the steak for chicken or salmon if you prefer.
• Serve your roasted beef and vegetable skewers with a side of your favorite grilled vegetables.
• For an extra kick of flavor, drizzle your skewers with a little balsamic reduction before serving.
• Leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days.