Griddle-Roasted S’mores Stuffed Bananas Introduction
Let’s put a delightful twist on traditional S’mores! This recipe for Griddle-Roasted S’mores Stuffed Bananas transforms an ordinary treat into an extraordinarily delicious and fun meal. There are endless possibilities for dressing up these bananas; for instance, for an extra burst of flavor, you can use Nutella or peanut butter instead of marshmallow fluff. Plus, it can be served with side of chocolate syrup, marshmallow fluff, and graham crackers crumbs (or any other toppings you’d like). It’s a unique and indulgent dish that will have your taste buds singing with joy!
– 4 ripe bananas
– 4 tablespoons of butter
– 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
– 1/3 cup marshmallow fluff
– 4 graham crackers, crushed into crumbs
– Extra marshmallow fluff
– Extra crumbled graham crackers
– Optional: Chocolate syrup and hazelnut spread (such as Nutella or peanut butter)
1. Preheat your griddle or stovetop to medium heat.
2. Cut the bananas in half lengthwise and fill with butter.
3. Place the bananas onto the griddle and cook until the butter starts to melt, about 2-3 minutes.
4. Once the butter is melted, sprinkle the chocolate chips, marshmallow fluff, and graham crackers crumbs over the top of the bananas.
5. Continue cooking until the bananas are warmed through and the chocolate and marshmallow are melted and golden, about 2-3 minutes.
6. Serve warm with extra marshmallow fluff, graham crackers crumbs, and optional topping such as chocolate syrup or hazelnut spread.
To form a delicious melty layer over your bananas on the griddle, try using marshmallow fluff instead of regular marshmallows. The fluff is easier to spread and will give your bananas an even coating!
Tips & Suggestions
-For an added crunch, consider also topping your S’mores stuffed bananas with granola or chopped nuts.
-Try using other flavors of chocolate chips for a different twist on the same dish.
-Serve these Griddle-Roasted S’mores Stuffed Bananas as an easy and delicious breakfast or snack.
-As an extra special treat, top your bananas with a scoop of ice cream right before serving.