Griddle-Roasted Turkey Club Sandwich
Introducing a classic dish that never goes out of style, this Griddle-Roasted Turkey Club Sandwich is a savory, tasty club sandwich with juicy griddle-roasted turkey and crispy bacon strips, all combined between two slices of toasted sourdough bread. It’s the perfect sandwich for lunch or dinner, and with a few easy variations to this recipe you can make it fit any flavor profile for a delicious and nutritious meal.
– 2 cups of griddle-roasted turkey breast, cut into ½” cubes
– 8 slices of crispy bacon, cooked
– 4 slices of sourdough bread, toasted
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1/2 cup of sliced lettuce
– 1/2 cup of diced onion
– 4 slices of cheese
– Your favorite condiments: mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, etc.
1. Preheat a griddle on your stovetop over medium-high heat and add the olive oil.
2. Place the cubed turkey breast onto the griddle and season it with salt and pepper. Let it cook for three to four minutes, stirring occasionally, until it is cooked through and golden brown.
3. Remove the turkey from the griddle and place it into a bowl.
4. Add the cooked bacon to the griddle and cook it for two to three minutes, until it is crispy and golden.
5. Assemble the sandwich by layering two slices of toasted sourdough bread, then the turkey cubes, bacon, and any optional ingredients desired for flavor.
6. Serve the sandwich with your favorite condiments, such as mayonnaise, ketchup, mustard, etc.
Handy Hack: For an easy twist on this sandwich, add some cooked black beans or cooked quinoa for an even heartier meal.
– To make the sandwich even more flavorful, you can melt some cheese on it.
– This sandwich goes great with a colorful side salad, like a potato salad or coleslaw.
– To kick up the flavor, add some of your favorite seasonings, herbs, and spices.
– To make the sandwich even healthier, you can use whole grain bread instead of sourdough.