Pit Boss Grilled Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich Intro
Indulge your senses with the ultimate comfort food treat: the perfect pit boss grilled Peanut Butter & Jelly Sandwich, bursting with tantalizing flavor! Peanut butter and jelly just got more exciting with this smoky, crunchy grilled sandwich packed with nutritional goodness. For a hint of sweetness and saltiness, try adding salted caramel sauce to the mix. And as a side, serve up some potato chips, fresh fruit, and extra salted caramel sauce. Get creative by adding different flavor combos like almond butter, fresh blueberries, or honey mustard. Just follow these simple steps to creating an unforgettable treat sure to give the whole family a delicious treat!
– 2 slices of white wheat or sourdough bread
– 2 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
– 2 tablespoons of your favorite jam or jelly
– 2 tablespoons salted caramel sauce
– 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, grated
1. Pre-heat your Pit Boss grill to medium heat.
2. Spread the two slices of bread evenly with the peanut butter and jelly each.
3. Place the slick side of the buttered side of the bread down on the grill.
4. Grill each side of the sandwich until toasty and browned, flipping halfway through.
5. Once your sandwich is done, drizzle it with salted caramel sauce and let it cool.
6. Slice in half with a sharp knife and serve with potato chips, fresh fruit, and extra salted caramel sauce. Enjoy!
To add a hint of smoky flavor to your sandwich, lightly spread the outer sides of the sandwich with butter prior to grilling.
Tips and Suggestions
For a fun twist, spread the peanut butter and jelly on the inside of the layers of bread before grilling. For an extra sweet and salty flavor, add a sprinkle of crushed pretzels or peanuts. For added nutrition and healthy fats, try using almond butter or sunflower seed butter instead of peanut butter. Serve up with your favorite side dishes such as fresh fruit, potato chips, or crunchy veggies. Enjoy!